"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Since the first waterparks appeared in the 1970s, public sector aquatic operators have looked for ways to increase usage and generate revenue by incorporating waterpark features. Yet, development of a public sector waterpark requires a different set of blueprints, as they have fixed budgets and a myriad of stakeholders that have input on the expenditure of public funds. When it comes to planning a public sector waterpark, it’s important to remember that strategy and communication are key.
Highlights From This Issue
- Hear how the manner and timeliness with which you respond can make a big difference when a crisis happens
- Review the session proposal deadline to speak at this year's WWA Show
- Read about how to build skill sets in emerging leaders on your team
- Take our quiz to find out if you are a workaholic and what to do about it
- Learn what's the deal with customer loyalty programs and how to use them effectively
- Plus, enjoy features on Aqua Planet, Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines and Riviera Olympia Resort, Peloponnese, Greece.