World Waterpark Magazine
Each issue of World Waterpark Magazine contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Sitting on more than 3 acres, Pirates Bay Waterpark in Baytown,Texas, U.S.A. is the only municipal owned and operated park in the Houston metro area.The park kicked off the season by introducing guests— and the nation—to NINJACROSSTM, a one-of-a-kind experience that gives guests the thrill of an aquatic obstacle course designed for all ages and fitness levels to enjoy.
Highlights From This Issue
- Preview the latest details on the WWA40 Virtual Show taking place October 6-8, 2020
- Learn how to keep your aquatics staff pipeline flowing
- Hear how you can make a renovation project work for your facility
- Find ways you can manage your stress levels during difficult times
- Plus, enjoy features on The Wave Coventry, Coventry, UK and Holiday World & Splashin' Safari, Santa Claus, Indiana, U.S.A.