"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
For the ever-growing waterpark industry, 2019 will be another year for robust growth as over $1 billion in investment is slated for indoor and outdoor waterparks and their related resorts. Waterpark development continues in select markets in the United States and Canada with development costs for both indoor and outdoor waterparks increasing as developers try to enhance the quality and attraction mix of their facilities.
Highlights From This Issue
- Learn how you can manage your online reputation on TripAdvisor
- Review 6 tips on what to do when your business is in a slump
- Read about how you can take the fear out of cold calling
- See the latest details on the WWA Show taking place October 7-10, 2019 at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Plus, enjoy features on Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark, The Catskills, New York, U.S.A.; Wood River Aquatic Center, Wood River, Nebraska, U.S.A. and Typhoon Water Park, Ha Long City, Vietnam