"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Opened in 2008, Raging Waves Waterpark in Yorkville, Illinois, U.S.A., is currently home to 26 waterslides, 3 kiddie play areas, a quarter mile leisure river and a 25,000-square-foot wave pool. The waterpark features an Australian theme as its core design element, which gives this Midwest location a truly unique vibe.
Highlights From This Issue
- Review even more details on how the WWA Show, October 7-10, 2019 at Walt Disney World® Resort, allows you to engage, connect & focus
- Learn from Eric Chester, a 2019 WWA Show Keynote speaker, on how to implement a two-pronged solution to your seasonal workforce woes
- Read up on what the latest trends shown in the Voice Of The Visitor report mean to your waterpark
- Hear how to use social media to recruit & retain talented employees
- Explore the concepts that motivate the people around you
- Learn how to propose a wage increase for your facility staff
- Plus, enjoy features on Holding Park Aquatic Center, Wake Forest, North Carolina, U.S.A. and 7 Clans Casino Hotel & Indoor Waterpark, Newkirk, Oklahoma, U.S.A.