"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
The 39th Annual Symposium & Trade Show, held October 7-10, 2019 at Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, U.S.A., was one of the best ever with more than 1,800 owners, operators, developers, suppliers and designers who traveled from 23 countries and 6 continents to be part of this once-a-year experience.
Highlights From This Issue
- Learn how you can engage more guests using games and activities in your park
- Discover how to build new work and personal habits using a 30 day process
- Read tips on how you can become an expert in delegation
- Review the Call For Speakers information and submit your session proposal now
- Plus, enjoy features on Big Rivers Waterpark, New Caney, Texas, U.S.A. and Westlake Aquatic Center, Westlake, Ohio, U.S.A.