"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Opened in 2018, Das Rec is a state-of-the-art 77,000-square-foot recreation center located in New Braunfels, Texas, U.S.A. Along with its 7,000-square-foot fitness floor, the center is home to a leisure pool, which includes three lap lanes, a current channel, a children’s play structure and a waterslide that loops from inside the building to outside the building and back in again. At the end of its first year of operations, the facility is on track to finish out at 120 percent cost recovery.
Highlights From This Issue
- Review the steps you can take to bring a water safety education program to your local elementary school
- Learn how writing an op-ed piece can help you share your brand with your local community
- Find new roles that you can play at your next meeting
- Hear how hosting a classic car event in your parking lot can lead to new revenue for your park
- See how the WWA Show, October 7-10, 2019 at Walt Disney World® Resort, allows you to engage, connect & focus
- Plus, enjoy features on Sutherland Leisure Centre Water Fun Park, Sutherland, NSW, Australia; Zoomarine, Rome, Italy and Paradice Island at Pioneer Park, Commerce City, Colorado, U.S.A.