Emerging Leaders Membership
The Emerging Leaders Membership serves individuals who are under 35 and have less than 5 years in the water leisure industry in a non-managerial position or are students enrolled in high school or college. Membership costs $39 and lasts a full year from the paid date regardless of whether or not the position is seasonal and ends after the season is over.
This membership includes the following benefits:
- Receive access to World Waterpark Magazine's digital edition on a monthly basis
- Receive e-newsletters, including news provided by the WWA on industry trends and issue
- Register for live Webinar Wednesday events at no additional cost to you as an Emerging Leader Member
- Access the extensive Webinar Archives, which includes more than 150 recordings on a variety of topics
- Attend Virtual Member Meet-Ups taking place throughout 2024
- Get the opportunity to apply for the Chris Stuart Emerging Leaders Scholarship program, which allows you to attend the 2024 WWA Symposium & Trade Show, October 8-11 in Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
- Receive a member ID and password to access members-only areas like the Job Board, the Webinar Wednesday archives and the How-To column & video archives
- Peruse the listings available on the Job Board and apply immediately
- Join the WWA's LinkedIn Industry Forum and gain access to more than 4,000 of the industry's most innovative professionals
Join online today with a credit card or download the PDF form, complete and return with a check or money order.
Join online or Download PDF