Park membership within the World Waterpark Association is by facility rather than individual. Hence, membership benefits are available to all employees who work at the waterpark or aquatic center throughout the time that the membership is current. There is no limit to the number of employees that you can have listed on your roster. Access to many member benefit programs and services are available by logging into this website. As a member, you may have as many logins as you need. All that we need in order to set-up someone on your team with a login is their name, title and a unique email address.
As a Park Member, you and your employees receive access to a variety of valuable benefits that allow you to stay in-the-know on myriad aspects of the industry. Benefits include educational and professional development opportunities, revenue solutions and safety programs, including:
- Print & digital publications, including World Waterpark Magazine, The Buyers Guide & The Development & Expansion Guide
- Live Webinar Wednesdays programs, available at no additional cost to you and your team members
- Virtual Member Meet-Ups
- Access to a robust archives of Webinar Wednesday recordings
- Job Board & Job Seeker postings, available at no additional cost; this is our most visited website page on Waterparks.org
- WWA University Online Courses, affordably priced for WWA members
- WWA Committees
- How-To columns & videos available 24 hours a day
- WWA's Insurance Program administered by Haas & Wilkerson
- Waterpark Photography program in partnership with Joseph Leute Photography
- Be Water Aware Kit featuring water safety poster designs and a Be Water Aware PR Guide
These are several benefit highlights, but there are many others with new benefits and services added each year. Below are the membership levels for park owners, operators and developers. Park memberships are priced in U.S. dollars depending on the number of guests that your facility hosts each year or whether you are still in the process of developing/planning your park. 2023 pricing is:
- Prospective park developers: $499 annual dues
- Facilities with an annual attendance of below 250,000: $499 annual dues
- Facilities with an annual attendance of 250,000 or more: $699 annual dues
To learn more about park membership or to request special corporate-level pricing, please call +1-913-599-0300.
Join WWA as a Park Member Now!