World Health Organization (WHO):
- Advice for the general public – find information about basic protective measures including hand washing and respiratory hygiene
- Coronavirus Q&A – find information about COVID-19, who is at risk, what treatments are available and more
- Situation reports – see the latest number of reported confirmed cases and locations
- Travel advice – find information pertinent to travel
- Technical guidance – find information on country readiness, risk communication and community engagement, laboratory guidance and more
- Download WHO's "Reduce Your Risk" graphic for use on social media
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
European Centre for Disease Prevention & Control:
Visit this webpage to find resources, links and information on COVID-19 for countries located within Europe.
Review ECDC's guidance for disinfection of environments in healthcare and non-healthcare settings potentially contaminated with COVID-19
Chinese Center for Disease Control & Prevention:
Find resources, links and information on COVID-19 (this site uses the Chinese language)
The Government Of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region:
Find resources, links and information on COVID-19
John Hopkins COVID-19 dashboard:
To review an interactive world map of current COVID-19 cases, click here.
The New York Times vaccine tracker:
To review the New York Times' vaccine tracker, click here.