Emerging Leaders Membership
The Emerging Leaders Membership serves individuals who are under 35 and have less than 5 years in the water leisure industry in a non-managerial position or are students enrolled in high school or college. Membership costs $39 and lasts a full year from the paid date regardless of whether or not the position is seasonal and ends after the season is over.
This membership includes the following benefits:
- Get paired with an industry veteran through a mentorship program, to include personal development through email, phone and in-person connection
- Receive free subscriptions to "World Waterpark Magazine's" digital edition and e-newsletters, including Legislative Member Alerts, to provide comprehensive insight on industry trends and issue
- Join the WWA's LinkedIn Industry Forum and gain access to more than 1,300 of the industry's most innovative professionals.
- Get the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to attend the 2018 WWA Symposium and Tradeshow. (The number of scholarships will vary year to year.)
- Receive a member ID and password to access members-only areas like the Online Classifieds. Peruse the job listings and apply immediately.
- Benefit from discounts to educational seminars, panels and Webinar Wednesdays programs held year round, with a commitment to 2-3 topics of specific interest to Emerging Leaders.
- Attend Member Meet-Ups in your area (Member Meet-Ups are currently taking place in the Chicagoland area, the Wisconsin Dells, Southern California, Central Florida, the Dallas Metroplex area and Dubai.)
Join WWA as an Emerging Leader Member now! Join online with a credit card or download the PDF Form, complete and return with a check or money order.
Join online or Download PDF