"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
On August 3rd, 2018, Jeju Island, which is located in Jeju Province, South Korea, celebrated the launch of Shinhwa Water Park, which covers a total area of 17,792 square meters and has the capacity to accommodate up to 3,300 people at any one time. It has 19 indoor and outdoor attractions, including 13 themed pools of various sizes. Highlight attractions include a spectacular outdoor wave pool and 6 exciting waterslides.
Highlights From This Issue
- Read about how to prevent foodborne illnesses and what to do if one happens
- Review a variety of ways you can use volunteer activities to motivate your team
- Learn how you can successfully and safely host a 21 and over event in your facility
- Find tips on how you can capture your audience in the first 30 seconds of any talk
- Learn about the small steps you can take to conserve water at your park
- See why you should join TEAM WLSL on June 20th for the 10th annual World's Largest Swimming Lesson
- Plus, enjoy a feature on Candia Springs Adventure Park, Candia, New Hampshire, U.S.A.