"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Launched earlier this year, Aquaventure Waterpark ties into the enticing ocean-theme of Atlantis Sanya. Sitting boldly along the stunning Hainan coast in China, the resort boasts, 1,314 rooms including 54 suites, five of which are underwater with unobstructed floor-to-ceiling views into The Ambassador Lagoon, a 13-million-litre marine habitat home to more than 86,000 marine animals. The waterpark features 240,000 square meters of world-class attractions and amenities.
Highlights From This Issue
- Hear about how to host a successful doggie swim event at your facility
- Find out if your personnel policies are up to date and clear to your employees
- Learn how to create a daily, monthly and annual slide inspection process
- Read about what to do when death meets the workplace
- Review how to improve your personnel recruiting, training and performance
- Preview our WWA Show 2019 dates and location
- Plus, enjoy features on The CORE, Hobbs, New Mexico, U.S.A.; Great Wolf Lodge, La Grange, Georgia and Gurnee, Illinois, both U.S.A.; Zoombezi Bay, Powell, Ohio, U.S.A.; East Park London, London, Ontario, Canada; LETOLETO Water Park, Tyumen, Russa; Ridge Waters, Butte, Montana, U.S.A. and SC Johnson Community Aquatic Center, Racine, Wisconsin, U.S.A.