"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Hershey’s Water Works, in Hershey, Pennsylvania, opened on May 26, 2016 and is an exclusive amenity to overnight guests of Hershey Lodge. The waterpark area features fun, unique theming thanks to its partnership with The Hershey Company—the global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to the world through its chocolate, sweets, mints and other great-tasting snacks.
Highlights From This Issue
- How to deal with sick leave absences in your facility
- Learning how to deal with common business ethics dilemmas
- How to use video surveillance storage systems effectively
- Figure out what your leadership style is and how it is perceived by others
- Hear updates from WWA's Safety Committee
- Start your WWA Show planning by reviewing the Schedule At A Glance!
- Plus, enjoy features on Boomtown Bay Family Aquatic Center, Burkburnett, Texas, U.S.A. and Wild Wild Wet, Downtown East, Singapore!