"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Typhoon Texas Austin is a 25-acre waterpark located in Pflugerville, Texas U.S.A. This Texas-themed waterpark features various tube slides, body slides, a mat racer slide, wave pool, leisure river, splash pad with toddler slides, a four-story “Gully Washer” play structure with an 800-gallon water bucket, seven slides and more than 100 spray areas, a family adventure park and challenge course.
Highlights From This Issue
- Read about how to create a targeted and goal-oriented digital marketing campaign
- Find out how positive word of mouth can elevate your brand and drive results
- Learn why you need to be at the WWA Show in Las Vegas this October
- Hear how character events can drive revenue at your facility
- Take our quiz on how well you are juggling work and family life
- Plus, enjoy features on Adventure Island Waterworld, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province, China and Kempsville Recreation Center, Virginia Beach, Virginia, U.S.A.