The World Waterpark Association takes its education & networking events on the road with in-depth programs in select regions throughout the world! Connect with water leisure professionals who are leading the way in safety, revenue generation, refurbishment and energy conservation for two days of stimulating conversations, both in formal sessions and roundtables and during informal networking events.
Waterpark Symposium at Piscina Barcelona
WWA Symposium: 17 October 2013
Trade Show: 15-18 October 2013
Plan to attend both the Piscina Barcelona show 15-18 October 2013 at Gran Via and the WWA's Waterpark Symposium, held in conjunction with the Piscina Barcelona show. The WWA Waterpark Symposium will include the following sessions:
- Waterparks Around the World: A Global Perspective of the Industry
- The Renovation & Upgrade of Waterpark Attractions
Making A Splash with Memorable Marketing
- Attractions Management: A Discussion of Safety & Operational Issues Facing Waterpark Managers
- Enhancing Your Customers' Experience by Finding the Right Attraction Mix
- Maintenance of Pumps & Motors
- And time for Q&A
Read more about the full programme and speakers here, then follow these two simple steps to get registered:
1. Go to the Piscina Barlecona site and register for the Aquatic Exhibition. The cost is just 10 Euros.
2. Once you have paid, click here to register for the free Waterpark Symposium
More about Piscina Barcelona: Piscina Barcelona has evolved into a show that encompasses every solution, every innovation and every product range under a brand new concept: the International Aquatic Exhibition, the most international platform in the aquatic facilities sector.